If this meal could talk, do you know what it would say?
“Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful”. Yep.
You know, sometimes when I’m cooking I get kinda lost and I forget about all the evil in this world. Evil like calories and fat grams.
I just go with it and let those fattening creative juices flow and clog up my arteries. It’s fun.
This is a dinner no one can refuse. I hope you give it a try.
Macaroni and Cheese Pizza
Prep 30 minutes
You will need:
1 Original Boboli Pizza Crust
Some olive oil
A family sized box of shells and cheese (you will have a little left over)
1/2 cup or so heavy cream or half and half
2 slices of American cheese
a teaspoon of Sriracha Sauce
1/2 cup of your favorite cheese like cheddar or Monterey jack
1. Go ahead and preheat your oven to 4oo degrees.
2. Place the crust on a cookie sheet and “shmear” it with some olive oil so it’s nice and shiny like so:
3. Prepare the shells and cheese according to package directions but when you get done, add the heavy cream. the two slices of cheese, and the Sriracha Sauce. The point is, you are trying to create a little more sauce so the macaroni doesn’t dry up on you when you bake it.
4. Now, stir that all up into a creamy, gooey mess and proceed to load as much of this mixture you can onto a big spoon so you can shovel it into your mouth.
5. Now that you have properly tested your product, pile it generously onto the pizza crust. Pack it on there and smooth it down. You might have about a cup leftover that you can save for a midnight snack.
6. And then add the shredded cheese and bake that baby for 12 minutes or until it looks like this.
7. Cut it into slices and serve it up next to something green like these cute little peas.
Is that not a thing of beauty? I am telling you this is delicious. It’s chewy, creamy, cheesy, and just plain fun.
I am not one bit embarrassed to admit we ate the whole darn thing.
I hope you like it to.